February 6, 2021

Fave Bags Collection & Mini Reviews Pt. 1



Handbags are probably one of my favorite accessories, and there's nothing like the extra confidence boost that comes with carrying a stylish bag to complete an outfit! I feel that a good bag can really tie an outfit together while making a statement in the process.


Since some handbags are unnecessarily expensive, I have found that buying secondhand from retailors who provide authentication (The RealReal, Rebag, Mercari, etc.) significantly reduces the price. This increases access to beautiful, designer handbags for everyone! This is the method that I almost always use to purchase my handbags. 

To see my current favorite bags from my collection along with some mini reviews, keep reading!


Marc Jacobs Shoulder Bag

I purchased this bag from The RealReal, and I love the chic look of it. It does not have any extra pockets internally or externally, so any items that you put in the bag sort of sits on top of  anything else at the bottom. 

That being said, I love the overall function and style of this bag. It's perfect for carrying a few basic items, and the gold hardware is such a classic touch.
Gucci Tote

I have been using the Gucci tote a lot recently! I enjoy the juxtaposition of the tan of the canvas and the red/green straps. I like to bring just essentials with me when I carry this as, like the Marc Jacobs shoulder bag, it does not have any internal pockets.

2000's Coach Demi Baguette

Who else remembers this style of bag from the early-to-mid 2000's? This is my go-to back for the days where I wanted to feel my most feminine. The contrasting light/hot pink is perfect for a quick confidence boost and helps to make me feel like I'm living my best "hot girl" life. 💋
Coach Handbag with Twilly Scarf

This bag was a gift that I received from a family friend several years ago, and I have loved it ever since! It has plenty of room inside with multiple pouches and space to store pretty much anything needed for a day out. The exterior leather is somewhat pebbled, and while I enjoy it, I prefer something a bit smoother. I felt it needed a big of ~flair~, so I added a bag charm and twilly scarf to add a girly touch to the overall look. Do you add any accessories to your bags?
Kate Spade Crossbody

This Kate Spade crossbody bag was purchased off of Mercari for an amazing deal and I have gotten so much use out of it. The blush pink is exactly what I was looking for at the time and it adds such a light, feminine touch to any outfit. In fact, it can be really fun to wear something more traditionally masculine and then use this bag to soften it up!

Louis Vuitton Sarah Fleuri Limited Edition Wallet

Aahh, I love this wallet. The leather is so smooth and buttery soft, and it has plenty of space for cards, cash, coins, etc. What else can I say? It's LV, after all! 💖


Thank you so much for reading through part one of my favorite bags collection! Do you have a bag obsession, too? If not, what fashion accessory do you adore? Let me know in the comments!

Also, if you're wanting to find some designer items at lower prices, I definitely recommend: The RealReal, ReBag, Vestaire Collective, Tradesy, and Mercari (when authenticated). Happy shopping!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment